Tuesday, March 9, 2010

“The time has come” the Walrus said......

It is with some regret I have to announce that due to personal issues there will be no further updates to this site.

I won’t go into the details other than to say that for various reasons I don’t have the same enjoyment or desire in doing what I do as before and after 13 years I’m just so tied and it’s time for a rest.

I want to again thank people for the support shown over the years and particularly during some unfortunate recent events, and especially to the site sponsors for their ongoing support and would ask modellers to support those vendors when possible.

The hobby has never been in better shape with an unprecedented number of innovative new releases announced for the future from an ever growing number of companies both big and small.

I won’t be leaving the hobby and one doesn’t know what the future holds, but please don’t read anything into that as far the PMMS site goes. I’ll simply slip back into the faceless throng of modeller’s that make up the majority of the modelling communities around the World.

All the best.

Terry A

No comments:

Post a Comment